Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Distractions

Man, I have had way too many distractions over the last couple of months. In between getting two new jobs that basically take up too much of my time, to my family obligations and then trying to poractice in between all of that (which really hasn't happened) I have not been able to put inthe focus that I want on my dream. I'm trying to raise money to make the documentary film along with funding my tour dream.

I'm just to busy and quite frankly majorly suck at time management. HOW DO I DO THIS!! I have been managing to get things done but I'm at the pint of it being overwhelming! I have to remember that I'm tring to get on tour and have to put my focus into that! Everyting else (except my family) goes second, period!

It will happen and I have a overall plan and it includes plaing on tour. NO MORE DISTRACTIONS ONLY FOCUSED ON THE DREAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment