Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's Not Easy!

I only have one thing to say, "It's not easy trying to go to the big tours when you have a family and no financial sponsors!" I'm following a dream and it seems that everyday another hurdle comes down the pipe, I feel like I'm pulled in ten different directions and don't know which way is up sometimes. I do know that my dream and goal are very much intacted. I don't like to think negative thoughts so I'm going to go with all positive things from now on, here are my thoughts.

1. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!
2. GOLF AND FAMILY ARE MY LIFE BLOOD
3. I NEED GOLF EVERYDAY!!
4. I LOVE GOLF!!!
5. I HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE IT TO THE TOUR!!!
6. I WILL BE A TOUR ROOKIE THIS YEAR!!
7. I WILL DEFY THE ODDS AND SHOW THE WORLD WHO BILL RANSON IS!!!

if anything negative come up in my life I just use it to Fuel the Machine!! I AM 1%!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY, I WILL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment