Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My first Blog

I think it was watching the 1986 Masters with Jack walking up the 18th fairway on Sunday that I knew that I wanted to be a Professional Golfer. Fast forward 24 years later and I'm making that dream finally happen. It's a tough road to the "Big" Tour and with a wife and three kids makes it even tougher, balancing work, family time, and the commitment of time to have your game tour ready. The purpose of this blog is to let everyone know what is going on with me as I make this journey. There have been highs and lows already in this endeavor and I want you to see and hear first hand those stories. So, please forgive me if a few of the postings seem to be long as I learn the best way to post my thoughts and feelings.

I look forward to sharing with you everything that happens within my Professional and family life. My motto is "Fueling the 1% Machine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment